Thursday, March 7, 2013

Do you agree or disagree with globalization is more positive to our society?


For this project I studied some positive and negative aspects to our society.

This is a an important issue because globalization’s effect is becoming more and more important to our society. Also, globalization is inevitable with human development, and globalization plays an important role in the development of society.

This project presents my findings and hopefully acts as a guide for you to learn more about this topic. First, here is a video I made that briefly summarizes the issue and my thoughts on the topic. I have also provided some vocabulary words I came across that I think are important to understanding this topic. Here I provide summaries on two readings I’ve done on this topic, with links to the original articles. Finally, this is my formal argument where I detail my stance on the issues.

I hope you enjoy learning about this topic because I sure have. Please feel free to post a comment and let me know what you think – either about your reaction to my project or to engage an idea you found interesting.

Thank you!
~Esar

No comments:

Post a Comment